Q: Car only cranks but won't start

Our truck will crank, but it won't start. We've just about replaced everything, like the fuel pump, cam sensor, crankshaft sensor. I admit the battery is low, but the car does crank - it just won't start. What else should we replace or try?

A: The battery is the most likely cause of any...

The battery is the most likely cause of any no start condition. Even if the battery is on the border it may not have enough power to start the car, but the accessories may turn on. Other causes are the battery cables or the starter. A qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will have no trouble diagnosing this no start fault.