Q: Car not turning over

My car will not turn over. I tried a new battery, so it may be the starter.

A: Hello. There are several other things that ...

Hello. There are several other things that will cause the car not to start, other than the battery or starter. Your fuel system needs to be checked, as well as the spark coming from the distributer to the spark plugs, and the timing of the car. I suggest you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose the car, in order to pinpoint the cause of your car not turning over and make the necessary repairs.