Q: Q: Car not turning over

My car will not turn over. I tried a new battery, so it may be the starter.

3. Q: Car not turning over

Q: My ford f 150 want turn over changed battery

Hello. There may be one of several issues wrong. When having starting and running issues, always verify that the alternator and battery are working perfectly first. Make sure the battery cables and grounds are clean, dry, and tight. From there,...

Q: Will a 3.5L Ecoboost engine fit? How much work would it take to install one?

Hello, it is probably possible to fit that particular engine (or any engine really), with the features you like on that vehicle. However it will probably be expensive and will likely be a highly custom job that requires special parts,...

Q: Car sputtering and dying when put into gear and given the gas.

This sounds like potentially a vacuum leak. I would check for any signs of vacuum leak first if you have access to a vacuum gauge set. If not, I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your...