Q: Q: Car not starting

My car is not starting.

3. Q: Car not starting

Q: How do I use the seat belt comfort guide?

The seat belt comfort guide can be used to adjust the shoulder strap on the rear outboard seat belts. It should be used when an occupant is too short for the seat belt, and the belt is resting near the...

Q: Hi i recently replaced my water pump and timing belt tensionerand idler pulley nowcthe car is rumbling at idle do you think the cr

I would first try removing the accessory belt to pinpoint the issue. Once it's off, start the engine and check if the noise is still there. If it is gone then you'll know that the noise is one of the...

Q: Battery dies if the car sat for over 20 hours

Batteries that drain overnight are common. Usually when this occurs, there is a parasitic drain on one of the car's systems. When this occurs it drains the battery down over time. Batteries that are drained down repeatedly can cause them...