Q: Car not starting

I drove to the store and when I came out to go home, the car would not start.

This is a common problem. Although no start conditions can be caused by many things, there are two common issues that come to mind, starter failure and a parasitic drain. Often times when a starter fails it simply does nothing then like magic, it will work fine again. A parasitic drain is a mechanics term for leaving something on that drains the battery for example your lights. So make sure nothing was left on, overhead lights off, trunk lights, vanity lights etc. If all that looks ok, seeking professional help is probably necessary. I suggest a company like YourMechanic. One of their technicians can come and diagnose why your car is not starting.

3. Car not starting