3. Q: Car not starting

Q: Car shaking, squeaking, and clunking

These noises can be caused by a number of different sources. I would need more information, such as where these clunks are coming from and when you are hearing them, to make an accurate diagnosis. I suggest you call the...

Q: I have a 2002 ford taurus SE 3.0 brakes went out but reservoir is full no leaks around tires so which mc do i replace the reservoi

If you had where the brake pedal went to the floor on you and there is no loss of brake fluid then this would only be caused by the brake master cylinder internal leakage. You will need to have the...

Q: The back of the car bounces up and down like springs are broken off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The suspension components are intertwined with the vehicle's wheel assemblies and the steering components. Start with the simplest tests and work your way to the more complex possibilities. Start by performing a bounce test....