Q: Q: Car not starting up

My car won't start.

3. Q: Car not starting up

Q: Whenever i touch my car -Just a little touch the whole car shake as if it will turn upside down.

Hello. It sounds like you have weak springs or struts. It is heard of for those to weaken and produce the concerns you speaketh of. Springs, shocks, or struts are suggested to be replaced every 50,000 miles. I suggest having...

Q: What should I do if I lose control?

Losing control of your vehicle can be frightening to say the least. If your vehicle begins to skid, there are three types of skidding it could be: The “braking skid” in which the wheels will not be rolling The...

Q: How to get rust off of my project car?

Hey there. This is one of the toughest decisions in starting a classic car restoration project. Rust is relentless. The absolute "best way" to deal with rust is to disassemble the car, have it media blasted, or acid-dipped, then immediately...