Q: Car not starting, though fuses and plugs okay.

Car will not start. I don't think it is the spark plugs and all of the fuses check out okay.

3. Car not starting, though fuses and plugs okay.

Q: My car will not go forward.

The parking brake cables or the handle linkage is binding. The other possible problem could be the rear brakes bound up inside the drums. The mechanic would have to release the brakes by the adjusted if the binding is found...

Q: Rough idle. P0304 and P0353 codes.

Hi Steve. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, these two codes (one from cylinder 3 and 4) are caused by a failed ignition coil or a faulty electrical connection. The first thing I'd do is double check your...

Q: My brake lights quit working and I can't find the fuse for them. It's NOT in the under the hood fusebox.

The stop lamp fuse is in the left kick panel inside the vehicle. It is a 15amp fuse that powers the stop light switch on the brake pedal. The brake light switch sends power to rear brake lights.