Q: Car not starting, though fuses and plugs okay.

Car will not start. I don't think it is the spark plugs and all of the fuses check out okay.

A: Does the engine crank? There are many reaso...

Does the engine crank? There are many reason why a car will crank but not start. Your engine will not start unless it has fuel, air, spark, and compression. If any one of the four components are missing you will have a crank, no start situation. There are several different components and sensors that must all be functioning together for your engine to start. If it will not crank there could be a problem with your starter, ignition switch, or battery. I would ask for help from a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the test equipment and experience to diagnose what is causing your no start issue.