Q: Car not starting right way.

My car doesn't start up right away and once it does start it shakes. I am not sure if it is the transmission or the engine.

3. Car not starting right way.

Q: Why is my steering wheel hard to turn and my EPS light on in my 2004 Mazda RX-8

Hi there. This is a common issue on your vehicle. Most of the time this is caused by a problem with the steering angle sensor. The sensor stops reading properly which causes the steering to act like this. There are...

Q: Screeching chirp noise engine - 1991 GMC K2500

Hey there. The A/C pulley bearing may be binding causing the chirping. Try spraying each belt one at a time with some water in a spray bottle. The noise will change or go away when the belt that is chirping...

Q: Car wont start. No crank, no response whrn key is turned? What do u suggest is the problem

Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from...