Q: Car not starting right way.

My car doesn't start up right away and once it does start it shakes. I am not sure if it is the transmission or the engine.

Hi there. I have seen this quite a few times on this vehicle. Mazda has a technical bulletin for it since it comes up so much. You need to install new spark plugs that have a higher heat range as the factory ones will foul out and the car will run like this. When new plugs are purchased for this car they will have the correct heat range. If you are not comfortable replacing the plugs I would get some assistance from a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Car not starting right way.