Q: Car not starting right way.

My car doesn't start up right away and once it does start it shakes. I am not sure if it is the transmission or the engine.

3. Car not starting right way.

Q: Why is my steering wheel hard to turn and my EPS light on in my 2004 Mazda RX-8

Hi there. This is a common issue on your vehicle. Most of the time this is caused by a problem with the steering angle sensor. The sensor stops reading properly which causes the steering to act like this. There are...

Q: Rough idling - 1990 Chevrolet G30

This could be an issue with a blown head gasket. This would require a professional mechanic to check engine compression as well. This can occur without causing oil/coolant mixing. If you are still having trouble, a certified technician from YourMechanic...

Q: I deflooded my 04 RX8 and got it started. It sputtered and stalled, then was able to keep it running for about 5 min or so.

Hi there. Usually when the motor becomes flooded or has a hard time maintaining a solid idle, it's caused by either a vacuum leak or a malfunctioning idle control valve. However, this issue may also be caused by bad electronic...