Q: Car not starting even with bad battery replaced?

So i was in the car waiting for my friend to come out and withing 5 minute of waiting in the car, the car goes off on me. I jumped it and nothing happened and towed it home. Than i took the battery to auto zone and the battery was bad. I got a new battery and replaced it and tried starting it again and it did not work. What could be the reason?

This may suggest a faulty batter connection or ground connection. This may also be an issue of a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems as you describe. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your starter relay.