Q: Q: Car not starting due to battery

My car is not starting. I believe it is the battery, but I am not sure.

3. Q: Car not starting due to battery

Q: I installed a aftermarket radio and the tail lights or dash lights don't turn on. Where does the orange (illumination) wire connect to?

Hi there. Trace all of the wires back to their source. Then check to see what each wire operates. If you are trying to make the radio lights come on with the parking lights, then tie the radio lights into...

Q: How do I replace the high-mount brake light?

Your car has three brake lights – driver side, passenger side and the high-mount brake light, which is sometimes called a third brake light. While it’s not necessary to drive legally (unlike the other two brake lights), it does provide...

Q: Dead battery followed by fluttering rpms

An issue like this could very well be as simple as a dead battery. A battery that will not hold a charge, will force the alternator to keep the engine running, and some are not able to do so. The...