Q: Car not starting

Car is not starting. I had the alternator replaced through you guys along with new spark plugs and wires. It drove for a few days and has not started for weeks. Not sure where to look next. Oil pressure sensor was not working so i had it replaced and still nothing. Car was marked good in every area from the mechanic used.

Hi there. Thanks for writing in today. If your car is not cranking over, it’s likely that you have a faulty ignition relay or that the battery’s cranking amps are too low to complete this process. It’s also common for the starter to wear out around the same time as the alternator. The best way to determine what is damaged is to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of the issue and recommend the repairs that should resolve the issue.