Q: Q: Car not starting

Greenflag advised the cranks sendor had gone. This has been reolaced but it still wont start

3. Q: Car not starting

Q: Screeching metal sound

The power steering fluid you keep adding has to be going somewhere and it most likely leaking from one or more places. Typically the power steering pump, high pressure line and power rack and pinion are common failure items. Have...

Q: Q: Starter problem

This may be a question of a weak battery or potentially a failing starter relay. If there is a fast ticking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your problem may be a battery that is simply too...

Q: Q: Gas leak

If the vehicle is leaking fuel, I would stop driving it immediately, and have it serviced as soon as possible. Gasoline is highly flammable, and therefore it is not safe to drive a vehicle that is leaking fuel. I would...