Q: Car not starting

Greenflag advised the cranks sendor had gone. This has been reolaced but it still wont start

The crank sensor tells the engine control unit that the engine is spinning so it can send power/signals to the fuel pump and ignition circuits. If neither the ignition or fuel pump are powering up while cranking, the fault can lie win wiring between the engine control unit and the fuel/ignition systems, or a faulty engine control unit. If either spark or fuel alone are not present, then the individual systems should be looked at. Lack of spark can be caused by a faulty ignition module or other components like the ignition coil(s). Lack of fuel can be due to a failed fuel pump, fuel pump relay, or even fuel pressure regulator.

Have a certified technician look into the no start condition to isolate the exact cause. replacing parts at random in hopes of replacing the correct part can get quite expensive.