Q: Car not starting after replacing the battery.

I replaced the battery in my car, but now it no longer starts. The engine isn't turning over at all, and the lights are not even coming on when turning the key.

Most likely the battery terminals did not get tightened down properly during the battery replacement. Double check that your terminals are tight and making a good connection. If everything looks OK, I suggest you have a trained mechanic take a look at your vehicle. YourMechanic is a great option because we make house calls, which will save you a tow bill.