Q: Car not starting after replacing parts

I've changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, crankshaft sensor, cam sensor, creed fuses, and relay on my truck. It cranks, but will not start. I am not sure if it is not getting fuel or fire.

You have thrown a lot of parts at this issue. The problem may be with the ignition key. When cranking, take note of the instrument panel. See if the security light is flashing or if the odometer shows ---------- where the mileage should be. If either of these are present, the vehicle security system is preventing the engine from starting. If normal, you may have other issues that need diagnosed. A trained technician with the proper diagnostic equipment can get you back on the road by inspecting and repairing your starting issue.