Q: Car not starting after battery was cleaned

My car isn't starting.My battery was being cleaned with lemon juice and baking soda. Soon after that, my car alarm kept going off and my car wouldn't start. I don't have the car alarm control to shut it off. It goes off everytime I open the door and will not stop until it is closed

Hello. It sounds like the battery may be bad. When using lemon and baking soda to clean the battery, if any of it gets into the battery it neutralizes the acid and causes this. I typically do a load test on the battery to see if it is bad. If the battery is bad then it needs to be replaced. If the battery is fine, then it may have an issue with the alarm module failing which commonly happens when voltage is lost. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car starting issues and make the necessary repairs.