Q: Car not starting 2005 malibu

Car won’t start just got a new battery. And then it start yesterday. Now it’s not starting just making a clicking noise

3. Car not starting 2005 malibu

Q: Hi Richard, I would like to check with you how much the labor would cost for changing 05 BMW X5 engine? Thanks.

The remove and replace labor time depends on the sub-model. The range is roughly 20 to 30 hours. As far as the parts cost, that depends on whether you want a brand new engine, a rebuilt engine, a used engine,...

Q: Car begins to shake at or about 50 mph. It's almost like a motor mount maybe broken. Could that be the issue?

Hello there, many faults will cause a vibration above 50MPH in your 2009 Chevrolet Malibu. It is great you have noticed the vibration is not in the steering wheel, as this rules out potential issues. The vibration is not likely...

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

Reclining the front seats is very easy. First, locate the recline lever, which is on the side of the seat, near the back. Next, lift the lever, and move the back of the seat into whatever position you desire. Finally,...