Q: Car not starting 2005 malibu

Car won’t start just got a new battery. And then it start yesterday. Now it’s not starting just making a clicking noise

You possibly have a faulty starter. You can confirm that by probing for 12 volts at the starter solenoid with the key held in the start position. If you measure 12 volts there, with the key in the start position, and if the heavy positive cable from the battery direct to the starter shows no voltage drop, then the starter is probably faulty. To have this supposition investigated and confirmed, the recommended service to request is a no start diagnostic. If the mechanic determines that the starter is faulty, if you desire, the replacement would be performed right at your location. If the starter is not faulty, the mechanic would of course otherwise pinpoint the cause and advise you of the problem. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car not starting 2005 malibu