Q: Car not starting - 2000 Saturn LS1

My car won’t start. So I looked at my engine to see and all 4 plugs are sparking. There is fuel present in the fuel rail, and the fuses and relays look like they are in pretty good shape. Do you have any idea why my car isn’t starting?

A: Having confirmed spark at the plugs, I woul...

Having confirmed spark at the plugs, I would have it checked out for correct [fuel pressure]( next (not just whether there is fuel in the rail), and if the fuel injectors are firing while the engine is being cranked. Check the fuses and relays for the fuel injection computer and fuel pump, then check for power to the pump. A professional mechanic like YourMechanic can help confirm the diagnosis of your car not starting and replace the failing parts.