Q: Car not shifting right

My car won't move when the transmission is shifted to Drive, or Reverse.

Hello. The first thing to check is the transmission fluid level. If the level is low, it must be brought up to the proper level, and the the vehicle retested. If it goes into gear, the transmission should be checked for leaks. If the level is good, then the transmission could have an internal failure, and should be taken to a transmission repair shop for diagnosis and repair. I recommend starting by taking your vehicle to a certified mechanic for transmission fluid service.

3. Car not shifting right