Q: Q: Car not shifting into gear

My car starts and runs, but doesn't shift into any gears.

3. Q: Car not shifting into gear

Q: P1743 engine wants to stall when put in gear 2003 Ford Windstar

Hello - your car is stalling because the torque converter clutch is locked up and not releasing. It is acting just as a manual clutch would act if you kept your foot on the brake, and let the clutch out...

Q: 2005 BMW 645Ci only shifts and drives in 1st and 2nd gears

Hello. I would need to check the transmission fluid condition to tell you for sure what is going on. If the fluid is dark or smells burnt then it more than likely needs a transmission. I usually scan the computer...

Q: One of my transmission sensors are out I'm not for sure which one

Hello. This may be a sensor issue but it is possible that some mechanical damage may have occurred to the transmission. I would recommend having your shift linkage and the transmission itself inspected by a qualified professional to make sure...