Q: Car not running properly after jump

I had to jumpstart my car and now it is not running properly.

When your vehicle loses battery power, the engine control systems also lose power. When this happens, the computer that controls the engine loses its memory of certain adaptations, such as idle speed, fuel mixture, throttle position, and transmission shift points. The vehicle will "re-learn" these adaptations over time. If you still have drivability issues you may need to have a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, manually set the adaptations, or diagnose other issues that may have been derived from the power loss.