Q: Why is my 2002 Lincoln Continenetal skipping an stalling

I changed the throttle body sensor on my 2002 continental and now its skipping and still cutting off do u think its my ECM

3. Why is my 2002 Lincoln Continenetal skipping an stalling

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental starts but doesn't drive. I checked transmission fluid and practically was empty.

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like the transmission is failing. If the fluid was that low then that can cause damage to the transmission. I would have the car checked out by a transmission specialist.

Q: Yaw rate sensor faulty

Hi. Other ML320 owners have reported similar symptoms. Although it is a rare occurrence, it is something that should be repaired. Replacing the yaw sensor does fix the issue, so it is most likely the culprit, especially if there is...

Q: My check engine light is on , mechanic said it is catalyst converter however the car run perfectly fine , no misfire or more

The impact on engine operation (and fuel efficiency) of a "failed" catalytic converter depends on exactly what the failure mode was. In one scenario, if the catalyst within the converter is simply "poisoned" and thus there is no longer any...