Q: Why is my 2002 Lincoln Continenetal skipping an stalling

I changed the throttle body sensor on my 2002 continental and now its skipping and still cutting off do u think its my ECM

Hi there. If the throttle position sensor was not installed correctly then this will occur. I usually use my scan tool to monitor the readings from the sensor. It sounds like you may have an issue also with the air flow sensor or with the idle control motor so those would have to be tested also. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is stalling] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection

3. Why is my 2002 Lincoln Continenetal skipping an stalling