Q: Car not getting gas at takeoff from a stop

My car at a stop acts like its not getting gas and we have changed the fuel pump and the filter and the issue persists

3. Car not getting gas at takeoff from a stop

Q: Doesn't start. 1999 Ford Ranger

You need to check the fuel inertia switch in the right passenger kick panel to make sure it is not tripped. If not tripped, then check that the pink wire in and out has power when you crank the engine....

Q: Q: Vibration sound!

Hi, thanks for writing in. I believe that the most likely cause of your issue would be a faulty engine mount. This seems to be somewhat of a common problem on the Ford Focus. The engine mounts are made of...

Q: Q: Car will turn over but won't start?

The most common cause of no start on these vehicles is the ignition components inside the distributor causing no spark or sensor reading to computer. Most times replacing the distributor fixes the problem of no spark.