Q: Car not getting gas at takeoff from a stop

My car at a stop acts like its not getting gas and we have changed the fuel pump and the filter and the issue persists

3. Car not getting gas at takeoff from a stop

Q: New installed ECM, vehicle won't turn on. Does it require key programmed? Doesn't even crank. Please help

The ignition does not need to be programmed in order for the engine to crank over. You should check the starter relay on the fender near the battery to see if it is getting power from the ignition switch or...

Q: Cylinder 7 misfire in Ford F-150

A misfire code is a very common fault on your 2002 Ford F-150. The first step is to determine what the root cause is, from there it can be determined what needs to be replaced. Common causes are the spark...

Q: Can i use 5w30 motor oil instead of 5w20 for my 2008 ford fusion?

Ford specifies only one viscosity rating for this vehicle, namely SAE 5W-20. In that specification, which is contained in the Owner's Manual, Ford states: "5W-20 oil provides optimum fuel economy and durability performance meeting all requirements for your vehicle’s engine."...