Q: Car not getting gas at takeoff from a stop

My car at a stop acts like its not getting gas and we have changed the fuel pump and the filter and the issue persists

If you have problems with stalling or starving for fuel feeling when slowing down then you may have a problem with the throttle position sensor open circuit or the MAP sensor is not working properly and needs to be replaced. Try to get a computer test for codes to the TPS or MAP sensors or even a stuck open EGR valve from carbon deposits. If you need assistance to diagnose the problem then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and diagnose the cause for you.