Q: Q: car not accelerating

it was misfiring before this problem

3. Q: car not accelerating

Q: Misfiring - 1998 Buick Century

Hi there. First thing to check is whether there are problem codes, even if the Check Engine Light is not illuminated. Yes, a likely problem with the misfire is the coil packs, which may or may not set a problem...

Q: Hesitation during acceleration - 2013 Suzuki Swift

Hello. The ECO mode is a feature which changes shift point to improve fuel economy. It should not cause a delay in the vehicle taking off, though. I would first get the vehicle in the air and see if any...

Q: My Ford f150 has a misfire on #4and#7 I checked the coils and plugs but they seem to be firing what else do I need to do

In order to isolate the cause of the misfire you will need to do an engine compression and leakdown test to make sure the compression is good and no valves are burned. If compression test is good on all cylinders...