Q: Q: car not accelerating

it was misfiring before this problem

3. Q: car not accelerating

Q: Car misifires under load, P0300 code

Hello. The P0300 code refers to a detection of a misfire in one of the cylinders. If the car idles fine and only acts up during acceleration with this code coming up, then it is usually caused by a fuel...

Q: While I'm driving the accelerator disengages and it won't accelerate with the gas pedal pressed all the to the floor.

This loss of accelerator control is a built in safety feature of the vehicle computer and can render the throttle inactive if it sees a problem in a major component or loses communication with the throttle sensor. I have even...

Q: My radiator went out but I have to pump on gas for it to start

Pumping on the gas does not do anything with a fuel injected car. Try just holding gas pedal at 1/4 throttle and see if it starts better? As far as the hard start if coolant went all over engine you...