Q: Car noisy when running

The car is noisy when running. I think it's the wheel bearing.

Your wheel bearings are one of those components that are subject to a lot of environmental abuse. If the noise you hear appears when your Honda is in motion and the sound increases the faster you go, there is a very good chance that you are correct that your Honda Civic could have one or more of it’s wheel bearings failing. While this is the most common cause for the noise that I suspect you are hearing, sometimes a bad tire can duplicate a bearing like noise as well. I would recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic for proper diagnosis of the sound that your Civic is making.

3. Car noisy when running