Q: Car noisy when running

The car is noisy when running. I think it's the wheel bearing.

3. Car noisy when running

Q: I replaced my front bearing and i still have vibration bad in the floor and roaring noise please help

A bad tire can sound just like a bad wheel bearing under the right conditions.CV joints can also produce a nasty vibration, though usually they will produce a clicking sound. Before you do anything else, try swapping the left and...

Q: What do I do if the engine doesn’t start?

There are several potential reasons for your car not to start. Here are the steps you should take to troubleshoot the problem: Turn the key to on. Does the starter engage? If it does engage, is it slow? If...

Q: Right front tire making noise

For this case, I would need a bit more information to give you a precise answer. A couple things that come to mind are cupped tires or a bad wheel bearing. Both of these items would cause a rotational noise...