Q: Car noisy and losing power

My car is losing power and makes a loud noise.

3. Car noisy and losing power

Q: Does a turbocharger takes long to install

Hi there. The process of installing a new turbo can take quite some time - but only if your car has not had a turbo on it before. In many cases, when a car is taken to a 'mechanic shop',...

Q: My auxiliary doesn't work, what's wrong and how much does it cost to get it fixed?

Without additional detail, it would be difficult to say how much this could cost to be fixed. Assuming you are talking about the auxiliary switches or plugs in your car, this is likely related to an electrical connection problem or...

Q: Where is located the sensor camshaft on my avenger 2009 2.4l?

Hi there. The camshaft position sensor is located in the back of the engine next to the EGR engine gas recirculation valve attached to the cylinder head under the valve cover. It would be round with two bolts and have...