Q: Car noise at higher speeds on slightly rough roads

When I drive my Benz GLK350 4MATIC at higher speeds, like 95-115 mph, I notice the deep humming noise if the road is even slightly rough and bumpy. The noise seems to be echoing through the car. At completely even roads, there are no sounds at all. I had tires replaced with new, high-quality ones, but the noise is still noticeable when the road is not perfectly flat. What could be making the noise?

You will not find any info to fix a problem when the speed is above the rated legal limits. I do not find any information on this problem. The noise may be from the tires that the car has on them. Have the dealer take a look at the vehicle to make sure the tires are okay for this speed.

3. Car noise at higher speeds on slightly rough roads