Q: Q: Car misfiring

My car is misfiring due to a possible coil problem.

3. Q: Car misfiring

Q: Q: Engine misfiring

It is possible that the spark plugs and wires, or even the ignition coil, may require replacement, but the intake manifold is a highly unlikely cause of this trouble code. Any issues related to misfires are usually found in the...

Q: My car would start and turn off. I was told by dealership that I had a bad fuel pump driver module. When replaced it did not fix

I would suggest having the alternator checked to determine if it is receiving the proper amount of voltage from something called the voltage regulator. The voltage regulator regulates the charging voltage that the alternator produces, keeping it between 13.5 and...

Q: What does the Nissan Intelligent Key™ buzzer mean?

If your Altima is equipped with the Nissan Intelligent Key™, you’ll find that the car warns you if you’re about to lock the key in the car. If the key is left behind when you exit the vehicle, you’ll hear...