Q: Car misfired & jumped lane; fortunately no other car involved

While I was driving, my car misfired and literally jumped a lane; then it went into limp mode. Fortunately, no one was beside my car or there would have been an accident. I noticed that in the past there had been a customer campaign because of my type of engine, N63, so there are others who have had this same problem. The auto shop has tried to repair my car, but still haven't repaired it correctly. Can you please give me a list of possible causes for this problem?

3. Car misfired & jumped lane; fortunately no other car involved