Q: Car making sounds when turning the wheel

My car is making sounds when I turn the wheel. I've been told it is the struts, while others say it can't be since I only have 22,000 miles on the car.

Hello, a noise can be from anything in the front end when you are turning the struts, tie rods, and ball joints. If the noise changes along with the speed going around the turn, then it would be something in the driveline. If the noise can be duplicated while turning and sitting in once place, it will make it easier to find. A mechanic with a stethoscope might be able pinpoint the component making the noise. If it does, it’s only while the vehicle is in motion, a clip or microphone might need to be used to locate the area of the noise. If you were looking to have this done, I would recommend having a certified technician inspect the noise and make the correct repairs.

3. Car making sounds when turning the wheel