Q: Car making noise and stopping.

My car starts perfectly fine. When I was driving it suddenly started making noise and stopped moving.

The problem you describe may be an engine or transmission problem by what you describe. However with out more information on where the noise came from and did the engine shut off or did the vehicle stop moving because the transmission stopped moving the vehicle. The front axles may of failed and may be causing the problem. My recommendation is to have a mechanic come to your location and check the problem for you. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out such as one from YourMechanic.