Q: Car making noise and stopping.

My car starts perfectly fine. When I was driving it suddenly started making noise and stopped moving.

3. Car making noise and stopping.

Q: Car loses power, sputters, shakes, jerks, stalls and the check engine light flashes and I cant drive over 15 like 20 mph

That type of very rough running, sputtering, no power is commonly caused by problems with the ignition system. The fuel system also needs to be checked to eliminate a fuel control problem as the source of this issue. Cam timing...

Q: I replaced all pads and rotors. There is pulsating /grinding noise when I brake. Is it a reluctor ring or sensor?

Pull the fuse for the ABS system to disable it and then test drive the car (don't forget to re-install the fuse later). If the pulsating/grinding noise remains that means the ABS system has nothing to do with your...

Q: Car died twice

A failed battery can put tremendous stresses on the charging system. Once the charging system stop working it is possible for the engine to shut off due to low voltage in the vehicle electrical system. The battery should be replaced...