Q: Car making clicking noise and not starting

The car is not starting and makes a clicking noise. I thought it was the battery, so I changed it, but I still have the same problem.

There could be a parasitic draw of power that is draining the battery while the vehicle is off. Some times a failing module can stay in and continue drawing amperage killing the battery. An electrical diagnostic should be carried out by a qualified technician in order to pin point the location of the draw. A digital multi meter can be used to find the draw and then fuses are removed in order to narrow down the circuit being affected.

3. Car making clicking noise and not starting