Q: Car making clicking noise and not starting

The car is not starting and makes a clicking noise. I thought it was the battery, so I changed it, but I still have the same problem.

There could be a parasitic draw of power that is draining the battery while the vehicle is off. Some times a failing module can stay in and continue drawing amperage killing the battery. An electrical diagnostic should be carried out by a qualified technician in order to pin point the location of the draw. A digital multi meter can be used to find the draw and then fuses are removed in order to narrow down the circuit being affected.