Q: Car makes noise at high speeds, speedbumps, and potholes

My car makes noise when traveling at high speeds and rubs. It also makes noise when hitting speedbumps and potholes.

A: The first thing that comes to mind are whee...

The first thing that comes to mind are wheels and tires. Do you have aftermarket wheels? Did you increase the diameter? If they increase the track, or width, from left to right, then it sounds like the wheels are contacting the body. If this is not the case, and you have stock wheels with the correct size tires, the suspension will need to be inspected. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and diagnose the issue if you need help.