Q: Car made ticking noise for only 5 mins then died

Car made ticking noise when accelerating. We pulled over to check and when we went to turn on the car it died. The battery also died too

3. Car made ticking noise for only 5 mins then died

Q: My Check Engine Light is on after the fuel tank overflowed

When the fuel overflowed, the fuel system most likely caused the vapor recovery and tank vent to become flooded with liquid fuel. This flooding of the vent system may cause the computer to sense a problem in the fuel tank...

Q: Grinding noise when in Park and Neutral.

The noise is either coming from the clutches slipping inside the transmission or a loose exhaust shield that is rattling. Lift up the vehicle and put it on jack stands. Then go under the vehicle and feel around for anything...

Q: When A/C unit is off, vents still have air flow

This type of ventilation is typical on most cars. Try setting the controls to "Recirculate" mode and see if that helps. The Recirculation setting typically closes off the flow of outside air from entering the passenger compartment. At highway speeds,...