Q: Car made ticking noise for only 5 mins then died

Car made ticking noise when accelerating. We pulled over to check and when we went to turn on the car it died. The battery also died too

3. Car made ticking noise for only 5 mins then died

Q: installed a stereo but blew a fuse going to the lights on my dash board gauges (speedometer, gas gauge, rpm, etc).

The best thing to do is check all the fuses. It is entirely possible you have blown more than one fuse as well some fuses supply power to other fuses. I rarely look up the location of a fuse in...

Q: Clicking sound when the car is slowing down or stopping

Hello there. In most cases when you hear a repeating clicking sound as you brake, it is likely coming from one of three sources. First, it could be a wheel bearing that is wearing out. Second, it might be a...

Q: 2014 Ford Fusion battery dies intermittently after sitting for a day or more

You could have an intermittent ground connection, or other poor connection in the starting circuit or other main circuit. Such a problem would have nothing to do with the charging circuit or the battery. If the problem is not in...