Q: Car loosing power while driving?

So I've changed out the fuel pump, distributor, alternator, spark plugs, distributor cap, alternator belts and water pump. Now I'm feeling a loss of power while driving. Used some fuel injector cleaners too in case it was that. Car was diagnosed with Cylinder misfire on 1 and 2, but I was told it was the spark plugs, then alternator then distributor. Any advice? Also car overheats regularly, but slightly. Needs to be topped off with coolant every few days. Thoughts?

You should have the cooling system pressure tested to see if you have a leaking head gasket. The coolant may be fouling out the number 1 and 2 cylinders causing the loss of power. Your head may be warped or cracked and may need resurfaced or replaced so test it once it is off to check it for warpage or cracks. These could also be separate issues with faults on different components. I would have the vehicle inspected for coolant leaks and other components thoroughly checked by a professional to get an accurate diagnosis on your vehicle’s loss of power.