Q: Car lights work and radio but when i go and try to start my caravan everything cuts off and rapid clicking noises start help?

I went to school today and came back Home. When I try to leave to go to store everything in my car is working but when I try to start my car power goes out in car and rapid clicking noises happen. What can be the cause of this I was told starter or alternator by friends.

3. Car lights work and radio but when i go and try to start my caravan everything cuts off and rapid clicking noises start help?