Q: Car lights work and radio but when i go and try to start my caravan everything cuts off and rapid clicking noises start help?

I went to school today and came back Home. When I try to leave to go to store everything in my car is working but when I try to start my car power goes out in car and rapid clicking noises happen. What can be the cause of this I was told starter or alternator by friends.

Try to get a battery jump start and see if it helps? If it does then you may have a low battery. If it still does same thing then you have a problem with the main fuse box called a TIPM and will need to have it replaced and programmed to work for your vehicle by the dealer level scanner.

3. Car lights work and radio but when i go and try to start my caravan everything cuts off and rapid clicking noises start help?