Q: Car lights not coming on. Were working before.

Headlights and parking lights were working, but now won't come on.

Having all your dashboard lights fail on you can be a frustrating experience. Since it sounds like all of your lights are unable to turn on after having once turned on before, it is unlikely that all the bulbs burnt out at the same time. So we can eliminate that as the cause to your Ford F-350s problem. The next step I recommend taking would be to inspect all your truck’s fuses

If you’re fuses are good, than it is likely that the combination switch, a part that controls your lights, is the culprit giving you problems. To be sure it’s always best to have a trained professional use his expertise to inspect the problems with your lights.

3. Car lights not coming on. Were working before.