Q: Car leans on rear passenger side

Car leans on the rear passenger side had a sensor put on but still leans do I need a strut u think and wat kind I want the factory ride that's on there but don't know wat strut to order if that's the problem

I beleive that this vehicle has air suspension on all four wheels. If your vehicle is sagging on only one corner of the vehicle, it is likely that the air strut on that particular corner has a leak. The air strut will require replacement in order to resolve this issue. I would recommend having this issue resolved as soon as possible in order to prevent damage to the compressor. The compressor will run excessively with a leak in the system because it thinks that the air bags are not aired up as much as they should be.

3. Car leans on rear passenger side