Q: Car leaks and overheats

My car is leaking water and overheating within 10 minutes of starting the car.

This vehicle is known to have two major failures in the cooling system; the radiator or water pump may be leaking. This would account for the loss of coolant; if the coolant gets low enough, it causes the engine to overheat. If the water pump is bad, then I would recommend to replacing the thermostat at the same time. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the cause of your engine’s overheating issue.