Q: Car leaks and overheats

My car is leaking water and overheating within 10 minutes of starting the car.

A: This vehicle is known to have two major fai...

This vehicle is known to have two major failures in the cooling system; the radiator or water pump may be leaking. This would account for the loss of coolant; if the coolant gets low enough, it causes the engine to overheat. If the water pump is bad, then I would recommend to replacing the thermostat at the same time. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the cause of your engine's overheating issue.