Q: Car leaking oil

My car is leaking oil, and I think I need to replace the intake gasket.

A: Hi. The intake manifold gasket is a common ...

Hi. The intake manifold gasket is a common area for oil and coolant leaks on many engines. There are also many sources for oil leaks such as a loose drain plug after an oil change service, which can leak a considerable amount of oil. Have a technician inspect the vehicle for possible leaks. Leaks are often discovered with the use of an oil safe dye. The dye will leak where the oil is currently leaking, which will reveal the source of the leak.