Q: Car kills out within 30 secs or so after starting.

Changed fuel pump and fuel filter. Fuel pressure checked good with guage. Would fuel preassure regulator cause it to kill out?

3. Car kills out within 30 secs or so after starting.

Q: I recently noticed a bubble on the sidewall of my tire. Is it safe to drive 1 mile to shop?

a tire that has a bubble on the side wall is caused when the tire sidewall cords have broke. The tire is now like a balloon and may pop at any time. I would not recommend driving on the tire...

Q: Q: Car just cranks and won't start

Hi there. It looks like you've replaced most of the usual suspects here, but it could be several other electrical or fuel related components that are causing your Cutlass Ciera to not fire-up including spark plug wires, spark plugs themselves,...

Q: All of my lights went out at once

Hi, thanks for writing in. When it comes to electrical issues like this one, the problem can come from many components. While it is possible that all of the light bulbs would go out at once, it is highly unlikely....