Q: Car kills out within 30 secs or so after starting.

Changed fuel pump and fuel filter. Fuel pressure checked good with guage. Would fuel preassure regulator cause it to kill out?

3. Car kills out within 30 secs or so after starting.

Q: Computer reads an issue with the oxygen sensor on a Subaru Forester 1999 2.0 Turbo. What is the problem?

Your 1999 Subaru Forester has pre and post catalytic converter oxygen sensors. The pre-converter sensor optimizes fuel trim while the post converter sensor monitors the efficiency of the catalytic converter. A failing pre-converter sensor will degrade vehicle MPG performance. Although...

Q: It says service engine soon usually in the morning while warming up and goes out but does not come back on.

The check engine light should come on when you turn the key to the "on" position, but without starting or running the car. That function allows you to do a bulb check but also indicates that the PCM (computer) is...

Q: What will happen to my car if the rpm is high when idling?

If the "idle" speed is over 1,200 RPM, it's not wise to drive the car both for safety reasons and due to the possibility of repeated harsh transmission engagements and driveline wear. The vehicle's drivetrain was not designed to accommodate...