Q: Q: Car key won't turn

I can't turn my car key.

3. Q: Car key won't turn

Q: How can I get in my trunk through the back seat?

Hello. Accessing the trunk from the back seat will require removal of the seat and part of the side panel. If you have the owners manual, it will likely have more information on this. There are a set of screws...

Q: Car odor, coolant leaks, and low oil light on - 2010 BMW X6

Hello. It sounds like there is still some coolant leaking, and it may be leaking on the exhaust. The low oil light may be on because it is time for an oil change or because there is also an oil...

Q: Q: Starting issues

Hello and thanks for writing in. Depending on what the vehicle does when trying to start it may help to narrow this down. If it produces a click sound, this may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. If it...