Q: Car key is not turning in ignition lock .

The car key is working on the door and the trunk but it wont ,under any circumstance , turn in the ignition lock .

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2011 Honda Civic. You should try another spare key if you have one. If not then have a new key cut to see if it will turn the ignition. If that doesn't work, then the ignition will need to be replaced. You should be able to get a new key made at a dealer after showing proof of ownership. If you need help with any of this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why you key does not turn in the ignition.