Q: Car key is not turning in ignition lock .

The car key is working on the door and the trunk but it wont ,under any circumstance , turn in the ignition lock .

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2011 Honda Civic. You should try another spare key if you have one. If not then have a new key cut to see if it will turn the ignition. If that doesn’t work, then the ignition will need to be replaced. You should be able to get a new key made at a dealer after showing proof of ownership. If you need help with any of this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why you key does not turn in the ignition.

3. Car key is not turning in ignition lock .