Q: Car keeps stalling

My car keeps stalling. I took it to a repair shop and they tried to fix it. They said it was possibly a piston problem. They were able to get it started, but it cut off again.

A: Hi. Your vehicle may be experiencing an ove...

Hi. Your vehicle may be experiencing an over heating issue. Also the stalling can be due to a drop in pressure in your intake system or due to a loss in fuel pressure and/or spark as well. If a repair shop pointed in the direction of a "piston" chances are they detected a loss of compression in one or multiple cylinders. I'd suggest getting a second opinion on the diagnosis of your car stalling problem.