Q: Car keeps popping the ignition fuse

My car keeps popping the ignition fuse, causing the car to stop running. It is having an electrical problem.

The symptoms described for your Suzuki Aerio appear to be connected to an intermittent electrical problem. These can be particularly difficult to diagnose. From my experience, what seems to be going on is your Suzuki has an exposed wire that in turn is shorting out the ignition circuit, which then blows the 60 amp ignition fuse. The good thing is the fuse is doing its job and preventing your vehicle from catching fire. I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and perform an electrical diagnostic on your Suzuki. They will be able to identify the source of the short in your wiring system as well as make the necessary repairs to keep this from happening again so you can drive your Aerio worry free of it shutting off on you.

3. Car keeps popping the ignition fuse