Q: Car keeps dying

My car keeps dying. I got it to restart, but it only went 50 to 150 feet before dying again. The battery was replaced recently, so that should not be the problem.

If your vehicle’s battery is new, starts, but can’t drive very far, then the problem may be electrical in nature, but unrelated to the starting system; to me, this sounds like a driveablitiy problem. As problems like this can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose your vehicle’s stalling issue before proceeding with any repairs.