Q: Car keeps cutting off

Once my car is warmed up it cuts off. Sometimes it crank right back up but most times it take 15 minutes or more. I've put a fuel pump fuel filter Mass air flow sensor idle control valve and it's still stalls. I also smell a little fumes when it cuts off

This may be a sign of a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system is primed with fuel at a specific pressure in order to supply the fuel injectors with enough fuel to start the motor. When this is less than what is needed in order for the motor to fire or in some cases higher than normal, you may notice an erratic fluctuation in engine RPMs or hard starting. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.

3. Car keeps cutting off