Q: Car keep stopping while driving the battery light comes on then it cuts right back on

I drive my car the battery light comes on my car dies a minute later i cut it right back on just bought a new battery a few days ago change alternator about 2 months ago

This may suggest a failing voltage regulator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much power to be delivered to the battery resulting in damaging wires and prematurely sometimes destroying the battery. A common sign of this is usually the acid inside the battery boiling causing the battery to swell. In other cases it may result in the alternator not supplying enough power to the battery, resulting in undercharging the battery or not charging it at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s charging system.

3. Car keep stopping while driving the battery light comes on then it cuts right back on