Q: Car just won't start at all?

I have just bought a 2016 ford focus and i went to start it on friday and it just won't start at all. No noise no nothing.its doing nothing at all. I took it back to the dealership and they had their mechanics and engineers to look over it they done every test on the vehicle they could and still no resolution to why it had stopped working completly. It only had 1200 miles it i bought it from ford i am the first owner.the checked over the full car and theres no problems theyve tested it and nothing is wrong at all.what has happened to my car i have just spent £34500 on buying the car.

Hi there:

Unfortunately, I’m not sure how much we can help you. If I’m reading the question correctly, it appears you’re in the UK. I’m not sure how dealerships work on that side of the pond (as we’re a US based website), but they should take your car back under a warranty program if they can’t find the problem. You might want to contact a the dealership and ask them about warranty coverage for the vehicle and if you can exchange it for a different Ford Focus.