Q: car jacked up in the morning when starting change fuel injector cause it was leaking but the problem is still there..

Car hard starting in the morning..

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 Nissan Sentra. You need to check the fuel pressure regulator for leaking down fuel pressure or the fuel pump not holding pressure after you shut off the car. The pressure leaks down to zero and then it takes a lot of cranking to build up the pressure again. Recommend changing the regulator on the fuel rail first, and then the fuel pump if problem continues.

3. car jacked up in the morning when starting change fuel injector cause it was leaking but the problem is still there..