Q: Car isn't starting today.

Have been using remote start for several days. Then weather turned very cold. Fine first day, but didn't start yesterday. Battery is 2 years old. Is it my battery? The engine just made noises, but wouldn't start this time.

Batteries can be funny components. They can seemingly last forever, or they can last a short while no matter the warranty they have. I have personally bought a brand new "dead" battery - was dead on the shelf. I have also had a battery last 7 years that only had a 2 year warranty. Have the battery system checked. The battery, alternator, and starter will be checked for performance. Replace the battery if it test low or bad. If the battery and charging system are fine, then it would be best to have a certified technician look into the no start condition to find the exact cause. Anything from a bad battery, starter, or other electrical issues can keep the vehicle from starting. If for example, the fuel pump is not powering up, the engine will crank but not start. If it does not crank at all, then it can be battery, starter, or a number of other components causing the issue. A certified technician can isolate the exact cause.